Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dehu road solo

Wanted to check the old Bombay Pune route .... a prelude to the Goal - Pune Bombay before 2009 ends :-) ... Decided to have circa route to Dehu road by old highway and turn into the Bypass highway and come back from Aundh. Overshot the left for the bypass and reached the Toll naka 5 kms from Talegaon ... not bad the time was 7:00 AM ... approx 1 hr 45 min from the time I started from home. Took a water break and returned ... The bypass was a bit strenous at places maybe I don't like straight highways as I had the same feeling when I went Panchgani using this highway ...
Some youngsters on their high end bikes were speeding at 100 + kmph on the other side getting their kick :-) like me as I made my way past the Indira college and then Wakad flyover at Hingewadi... Took a break and some pics and hit the Aundh road back home. Passed the Golf course nearer home and was tempted to get some pics as the sun shining on the green lawns looked heavenly. Passed a guy (knife sharpener) on his cycle riding with the contraption in front of him ... I should be documenting different uses of a Cycle by the junta (coming soon )

Some pics here

No comments: